Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Book Covers for Felicity and Josefina's Mystery Books

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    I don't think this has been posted before but I saw the covers of the Felicity and Josefina Mystery Books on barnesandnoble.com. Peril at King's Creek: http://search.barnesandnoble.com/boo...5&kids=y&itm=7
    Secrets in the Hills: http://search.barnesandnoble.com/boo...3&kids=y&itm=9

  2. #2
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar
    I so want that. I'm going to get it. Thanks for posting and sharing.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No problem! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks for posting these, they look so good! I know that Samantha is also getting a new mystery book, but I thought one of the other girls was too. Was it Kit or is it just going to be these 3 girls for now? Does anyone remember? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think it's just those three. Maybe the next mystery books that come out in '07 will have four.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •